not your typical fashionista. exploring new styles through moods and influences. creating something new everyday.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Neon and Nude








Oh, how I love these sacred days of summer.  The weather is just right, flirting with you, beckoning you to come outside in the humid free air. For the last week my mind has been mulling over the idea of neon necklaces. I just recently purchased mine at a boutique thinking I will maybe wear this once.  However, I cannot take the thing off.  My new favorite pairing is a nude, tan, gray, black, or white blouse or dress adorned with the neon necklace.  The look gives a classy hipster vibe. A few suggestions is to shop for the necklace that is opaque, vintage inspired, and layered. Another thought is...if your necklace is chunky and dominating I recommend wearing your hair up in a high top knot or bun then finish with a smokey eye and light lips. You won't be disappointed and neither will your date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment